Rules & Discipline
Rules & Discipline
- Great emphasis is laid on discipline as it is an integral part of the overall personality development of a student. The College has certain traditions and all students are expected to observe them. Students are required to abide by the rules and regulations of the College and maintain a high level of discipline.
- The students are required to show due regard for the rights and property of the College. Any student found guilty of tampering or damaging the property, laboratory equipment, furniture, books, building, vehicles, etc of the College will be punished.
- Loitering around the campus is not permitted. Students need to make use of Library, Reading Room or to participate in Curricular and Extracurricular activities in free periods.
- In the semester system, each paper of each subject will have 20 marks reserved for internal assessment, out of which 5 marks comply with attendance and extracurricular activities.
- Students must attend all classes regularly from the commencement of the academic session.
A minimum of 75% of attendance (As per University Rules) is required in each subject. Students having short attendance in any subject will not be permitted to appear for Semester Examinations.
- In case the absence is due to illness, the student must submit an application signed by the parent/guardian along with a certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Students must be dressed in college uniform from the first day itself. It is compulsory to wear the College Uniform on all formal occasions and Semester Examinations.
- Students are prohibited to exit the college campus during the college duration.
- Students are restricted to meet any outsider on the college campus without the permission of Principle.
- Students must keep the campus clean. The College has a lush green garden with various plants and trees. The students must help in keeping their surroundings clean and green.
- The College has a designated Canteen area; the students should not eat in the classrooms. Disciplinary action will be taken against students found indulging in littering the campus and classrooms.
- Attending the morning assembly is mandatory for all students.
- The College maintains a parking system for students desirous of using it for their two-wheelers. Vehicles MUST NOT be parked at the college entrance or in the driveway. The helmet is compulsory, failing which a fine of being imposed.
- Every student of the College must have an Identity Card issued by the College. She must always wear the Identity Card in person while on campus. If lost, a duplicate I card would be issued with Principle’s permission and payment of fees. Second and Third-year students must get renewed their I-card at the commencement of the session.
- Students must read regularly all the notice updates on the notice boards of the College and on the College website to keep them updated about notices and other information regarding the college activities.
- Also the depositing fees and collecting their receipts on time. To avoid any inconvenience collect Fee Receipts and Identity Cards within the notified period.
- Fee Receipts are important should be kept safely. The students are liable to be fined in case of loss of Fee Receipts, Identity-Cards.
- Ragging in any form is totally banned in the College. The College has an Anti Ragging Cell. Any student found guilty of indulging in ragging of any kind will be expelled from the College and subject to action as per Government directives.
- Students found indulging in indiscipline; violating College rules or resorting to unfair means in the Semester Examinations will be liable to strict disciplinary action.
- College is highly sensitive towards education, safety, security, and concerns. Students are encouraged to reach out Principle/Teachers with hesitation in case of any issues. Students can also avail the Suggestion Box facility for their issues.
- Social Distancing and wearing marks are the new normal and must be compulsorily observed.